We specialise in fire sprinkler design and provide fire sprinkler design for installers across the UK working in residential and domestic properties.
All our design work is complete to meet relevant British Standards including BS9251 and BS EN 12845.
All our design engineers are fully qualified and QSD has invested in the latest hydraulic calculation software to assist our design team in working with architects and other design consultants across the UK. We have designed systems for large care homes to one bed bungalows so no job is too big or too small.
We work closely with fire suppression installers to provide bespoke design work which includes full CAD designs and full hydraulic calculations.
We provide our fire sprinkler design for installers in a simple and processional process.
- Contact our friendly team at QSD and send over the property plans.
- We will provide you a quotation for the CAD design and Hydraulic Calculations
- We work with the installer, architect and home owners to ensure that the designs are suited to the individual property requirements.
- We produce full CAD and Hydraulic Calculations for the agreed price.
- We provide after care for installers – just contact our friendly team.
For our contact details visit https://qsduk.com/contact/
For a householders guide to fire sprinkler systems visit https://gweddill.gov.wales/topics/planning/buildingregs/publications/householders-guide-to-fire-sprinklers/?lang=en
We believe it is important to give our clients total transparency with our prices, so our work is done at a set cost which we provide prior to commencing any design work. This also makes it easier for installers to include our design costs into their quotations.